Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Online Booking Terms and Conditions
- The following terms apply if the User purchases tickets for any venue via through the INDY Cinema Group website.
- Cinema tickets are sold by the venue you have selected at the stated prices for the relevant performance. By requesting tickets through the website, the User is placing a booking request for tickets on the Terms that is only deemed accepted by and binding on the INDY Cinema Group website once it has processed valid payment and sent the User email confirmation of the User’s booking.
- Currently, there is a booking fee of 50p per ticket payable in respect of tickets purchased via the website.
- The email confirmation of a booking will set out the details of the cinema tickets purchased including the unique booking reference number (“booking reference”). Once this confirmation has been sent, the ticket price is non-refundable. The venue selected or INDY Cinema Group are not responsible in the event that the User selects the wrong film when booking tickets via the website, or if the User is excluded from viewing the film under the conditions below.
- The User can pick up his/her tickets on the day of the event following confirmation of his/her booking.
- Tickets can be collected at the venue selected.
- The User will need to present the debit/credit/charge card that he/she used to make a booking or the booking reference in order to collect the relevant tickets in-cinema. It is the Users responsibility to enter their correct email address during the booking process so that his/her booking confirmation number can be retrieved.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy tickets online.
- To make any payment by credit/debit/charge card, the User must provide the cardholder’s name and email address, the card number, the card security code, the card expiry date and (where applicable) the card start date and/or issue number.
- All data gathered during the payment process is covered by GDPR and the INDY Cinema Group’s Fair Processing Policy
- Transactions will appear on the cardholder’s bank or card statement as a payment to the venue selected.
- For all concessions/student tickets, the User must bring proof of entitlement to the cinema as this may be required upon entry to the film or collection of tickets (where applicable).
- The venue selected will endeavour to operate its cinemas in accordance with its advertised programme. However, there will be instances when its ability to show a performance is impaired by circumstances beyond its control. In such situations, venue selected reserves the right to cancel a performance, vary the time it shows it or provide customers with an alternative performance. If The venue selected does have to cancel a performance, the User’s sole remedy shall be a refund of the admission price paid for the relevant tickets, and no other costs.
- INDY Cinema Group draws the User’s attention to the conditions of the British Board of Film Classification certificate for the film being shown and is obliged to and will refuse admission to any person who, in the opinion of an authorised venue employee or volunteer, is under the minimum age required for admittance. The venue reserve the right to request any individual to provide proof of age and to exclude any such individual from any performance if they appear too young and/or cannot prove they are at least minimum age for admittance.
- In order for children under the age of 12 to be admitted after 7.00pm they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.